Skip to content
Release Notes - SDK 1.5.0
- Shader Generator means advanced rendering without having to manually write shaders. Includes:
- Per-Pixel Lighting
- Normal Maps
- Gloss Maps
- Glow (Self-Illumination) Maps
- HDR tone mapping
- Cartoon shading
- Class ‘CommonFilters’ makes it easy to do image postprocessing:
- Bloom Filter
- Cartoon Inking
- More coming soon.
- Maya exporter now supports normal maps, gloss maps, glow maps.
- Now compiled for Python 2.5
- Adds support for Maya 2008 export.
- Lots of small tweaks, bugfixes, performance improvements, etc.