Blender Animation -> Panda3D

In the end, I solved my issue :

It seems that within the armature that we retrieve from loading a MakeHuman-developped 3D human model into Blender is flawded somewhere but as long as that somewhere is not included into the keyframe it is okay.

More specifically, previously, before inserting a keyframe I would select (by pushing the a-button ) every bones in my armature, while being in Pose Mode… And, now, as I only select the bones I have indeed apply modifications to, the warning is no longer visible and the animation run perfectly using the python API of Panda3D.

If some people were to want more details, here they are :
When importing the mhx2 model :
0) check “Override Exported Data”

1. it is possible to check Face Shape
  2. In the rigging part : check “add Riggin” and choose MHX as a Rig type…
    Other possibilities exist, but this one is sure to zork apparently under Blender 2.78.
    For your animations : you can follow this tutorial : youtube.com/watch?v=Gb152Qncn2s
    When exporting the model with your animations as actions, using the YABEE add-ons for Blender :
  3. In Object Mode, select everything in by pushing the a-button.
  4. File-> export -> Panda3D(.egg) : check “All actions ad animations”
  5. Check “separate animation files”
  6. You can keep the rest as default, for instance : No TBS generator Simple Tex proc., check “Merge Actor” and “Apply Modifiers”.
    And that is all, you are good to go and load your models and animations ad explained in Panda3D related tutorial/documentation.

Good luck in your projects, everybody !