Where/how is "base.camera.lookAt" defined ?

I’m on Linux. In Roaming Ralph sample there is a line of code like this…
base.camera.lookAt(self.ralph)

QUESTION:
What/where is the source code that is being executed in the codebase when this function is executed ?
It’s the first statement in the move function.

Problem description:
I wanted to find the “lookAt” source code that is being executed when this is called.
But I can’t find the CORRECT reference in the Docs or code. I found 7 (seven) overloaded functions
but I cant find the function in the SDK that it’s calling. It looks like it may be in libpandaexpress / libpanda
because thats where the core is (I think ?) But I still cant find the source ?

1.) open python reference index
2.) type “lookAt” in the search window (all is selected)
3.) click “lookAt” (first one and see these)
panda3d::core::NodePath::lookAt(Point3 const point, Vec3 const up)
panda3d::core::NodePath::lookAt(Point3 const point)
panda3d::core::NodePath::lookAt(NodePath const other, Point3 const point, Vec3 const up)
panda3d::core::NodePath::lookAt(NodePath const other, Point3 const point)
panda3d::core::NodePath::lookAt(NodePath const other)
panda3d::core::NodePath::lookAt(NodePath const other, float x, float y, float z)
panda3d::core::NodePath::lookAt(float x, float y, float z)
When I click any of these all it does is take me to the prototype in the reference doc.
What source file is the functions in ? I used grep like this but cant find anything but these strange mappings and
function calls to the function ?

$ find . -name “.” |xargs grep -n “lookAt” |more

./built/tmp/libp3mathutil_igate.cxx:47783: { “lookAt”, (PyCFunction) &Dtool_look_at_494, METH_VARARGS| METH_KEYWORDS, (char *)Dtool_look_at_494_comment},

./built/tmp/libp3pgraph_igate.cxx:162071: { “lookAt”,(PyCFunction ) &Dtool_NodePath_look_at_507, METH_VARARGS| METH_KEYWORDS, (char *)Dtool_NodePath_look_at_507_comment},

and other files that call the function…

What are these mappings ?? And what (if anything) do they do to hinder me finding the actual source code
to “lookAt”

Where’s the actual source code for the “base.camera.lookAt” function ?
-Thanks,

It is a C++ function.
Declaration is in nodePath.h, line 510
Implementation is in nodePath.cxx, line 2385

panda3d.cvs.sourceforge.net/view … iew=markup
panda3d.cvs.sourceforge.net/view … iew=markup

Grep for look_at, not lookAt. This is the original C++ naming style for Panda3D.

Thank you very much !