Help Make Awesome Game Tutorials!

I’m looking for people who would like to help in creating game making tutorials based on panda3D.

I found a website that has really awesome panda3D game creation tutorials, they are some of the best game making tutorials i’ve seen for panda3D, THE ONLY THING IS, they haven’t put out any new articles in a few years because they don’t have enough people or free time to write code or articles themselves…

long story short, this is what i want to ask the Panda3D forum community…

what would you like to contribute to help make more awesome panda3D related tutorials?
would you like to help write code, or write the tutorial? perhaps you have some 3D modeling or other game design skill you’d like to contribute…

so far they have 7 tutorials written within their first volume of tuts. they are so close to finishing their first volume… but they fell short a few years ago and haven’t picked up since…

please help out if you have a passion for game design and want to inspire more people to create great things.

(also, i’d post a link to the website i’m talking about but i don’t want people to think i’m just trying to get hits to the website… the important thing at this point is finding people who want to help make awesome game making tutorials)

thank you for your time and consideration!

I decided i’m going to go ahead and just post the link anyway… just so you can see what i’m trying to expand upon…

mygamefast.com

go there, check that out… i’ve found it to be an EXCELLENT resource for beginner panda3D game creation… and i’d like to see them put out more articles, i’d like to see them complete their first volume of articles about making a flight sim, and i’d like to see them start releasing articles for their second volume, (hopefully on making an RTS)

i feel like expanding this website’s articles and tutorials would be an excellent group project for the Panda3D forum community, and would enable us to get even more people on the same page and making great stuff…

please let me know if you are interested…

are you talking about the MGF people? yeah, i contacted them. he gave me the reason that no recent tutorials have been put out in the last few years, and it had nothing to do with panda or lack of mobile support…

he said that it was because of a lack of personal free time, due to work… he said that he is needing people who are proficient in coding with python and panda3D.

anybody interested in helping to finish the first volume of tutorials?

regarding that forum post… interesting but i don’t think he was saying that specifically about the MGF website… seems like just a passing thing for another thing he was doing… don’t see why he would need mobile panda3D support for the MGF tutorials… perhaps for something else though…

there is one thing i’d like to just get out there though… i don’t think we have the same agenda…
you keep saying we do, but i disagree…

my agenda is to look for people to help finish an existing series of tutorials on a specific website on the internet, and then perhaps continue to make more tutorials for said website…

your agenda entails the creation of an intermediate game engine for designing games and has nothing to do with helping to complete the tutorials i’m talking about…

…not the same agenda.

just want to make that clear.

moving on from that… i’d just like to address this…

…i don’t think those who would expand panda would need to see any personal gain for doing so… monetarily or otherwise…

people should expand panda for the sake of expanding panda.

I also don’t agree with your game editor idea at all…

I apologize for being so blunt.

How goes the effort?

Curious.