Need a team for ToonTown private server

Before I say anything, I know there are a lot of servers for this game. But it was my childhood and I feel like every private server I’ve tried is just plain awful. My goal is to become better than all of the other servers.

If anyone wants to join my team, email me namastai91@gmail.com
I’m looking for someone who can help me with some of the coding so I don’t have to do it all on my own. Anyone who is good with visual basic and c++ please email me definitely.
I’m definitely looking for an artist. And simply people to join and participate in the initial testing process. :slight_smile:
I’ll be remaking the theme music and have some already done and my temporary server is up and running if you were wondering.

I’ve changed a couple things here and there. I need assistance creating the auto update launcher.

All for fun. Thank you for reading. I have a lot of plans for this server and want to fix as much as possible and also make it something that will draw others.

I’ve taken this project serious and have also supplied an online enviroment for team members to post messages, to view tasks and assignments and see progress, etc. A website is under construction as we speak. Organization is important :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Hello, am I too late? :smiley: