Can you disable a collision?

Hi,

I’m really new to programming and panda. I’m working on a game for a class right now, which is a maze. I have standard collisions set up for it. However, at the end of my game, I have a collision set up to appear with some text, and I want to be able to walk through that collision. Right now, it works how I want it to, but you can’t walk through the collision.

Is there a way I can disable the collision for this one object after the first collision? Or is there a better way to do that?

What do you want to happen when the player collides with the text-- you want it to stop moving, or do you simply want to use it as a trigger to trigger some other action?

Can you explain more about your collision set-up (which handlers, which solids)?

Based on what I recall of your description of your project in your previous thread (and presuming that nothing significant and relevant has changed since then), you should be able to do this with the “setTangible” method of CollisionSolid (see here)–just set the collision solid of your “end object” to be intangible.