Where are the phase folders?

I’m new to Panda3D and downloaded it yesterday (as well as Python and the Pycharms IDE). I saw some tutorials that says that we need some Phase files folders that were supposed to come with the program. They said that there were 15 of those Phase folders as in Phase 0, Phase 1, Phase 2, etc. and those folders were ALL supposed to be in my Program Files or Program Files x86 folder under Disney’s Toontown folder. But, when I downloaded Panda3D, I didn’t see a Disney folder nor a ToonTown folder nor anything regarding Disney nor Toons. I did not see them in my Program Files folder nor my Program Files x86 folder. Also, the only Phase folder that I have on my computer is the Phase15 folder which downloaded with the zip.

Are the above folders needed to have in order to get Panda3d to work on our computers or has things changed since the tutorials that I found? I’m trying to figure out what I’m doing wrong and how to get Panda 3d to work. Below is the tutorial that I was going by to help me to get Panda3d to work on my computer. The tutorial below is one of several that said that I needed 15 Phase folders:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhRmBUR2RqQ

Thanks!

Panda3D is not ToonTown, it’s the engine that run ToonTown, but it’s not the same. There are no phase folders in the sdk, you will have to get them from some other source. Panda3d has also changed quite a bit, I’m not sure how good the original source works with the current version of the sdk.

I already knew that Panda3d is not ToonTown. Otherwise, the title of this game engine, this website, this forum, etc. wouldn’t be called Panda3d. Anyway, I found 90% of the solution to my original question. I simply downloaded the wrong file. That’s why I couldn’t see the python.exe, the bin folder, etc. Now, the thing that I’m working on now is loading a model for the first time. I’ll be back if I need anymore help.

Can anyone confirm this?