Link texture-path of a model to a Multifile?

Is it possible to create a compressed Multifile, with textures in it, and use those textures as those of a model. I’ve written a program that saves, all wahts in the scene-graph, to a .bam file. The textures etc. are stored in a multifile with the same name as the .bam file. Texture paths are stored in a bam-file, so I wondered if I could store the path to the textures in the Multifile, instead of the model-relative path.

Of course I’m getting this error:

:gobj(error): Texture::read() - couldn't read: ../../../tex/BrokenGround.jpg
:gobj(error): Unable to find texture "../../../tex/BrokenGround.jpg" on model-path /c/Users/Daniel/PycharmProjects/Pandora Engine/projects/game1;/c/Panda3D-1.9.4/etc/..;/c/Panda3D-1.9.4/etc/../models

Even when I load and mount the multifile before.

So how can I tell the bam-file to look for the textures in the mounted Multifile?

So when you have a path reference like “…/…/…/tex/BrokenGround.jpg”, Panda will search the path as follows:

/c/Users/Daniel/PycharmProjects/Pandora Engine/projects/game1/…/…/…/tex/BrokenGround.jpg
/c/Panda3D-1.9.4/etc/…/…/…/…/tex/BrokenGround.jpg
/c/Panda3D-1.9.4/etc/…/models/…/…/…/tex/BrokenGround.jpg

This means it expects your texture to be at:

/c/Users/Daniel/PycharmProjects/tex/BrokenGround.jpg

You should either fix the texture reference in the model file, or add a directory to the model-path so that it does resolve correctly relative to that path.