Compile errors, please help

Hello,

I have followed the tutorial on compiling the sample application pview in visual c++ 2005 and i get the following errors…

Error	10	error C2244: 'PointerTo<T>::operator T *' : unable to match function definition to an existing declaration	c:\panda3d-1.3.2\include\pointerTo.I	88	
Error	11	error C2244: 'ConstPointerTo<T>::operator const T *' : unable to match function definition to an existing declaration	c:\panda3d-1.3.2\include\pointerTo.I	210	
Error	16	error C2244: 'WeakPointerTo<T>::operator T *' : unable to match function definition to an existing declaration	c:\panda3d-1.3.2\include\weakPointerTo.I	93	
Error	17	error C2244: 'WeakConstPointerTo<T>::operator const T *' : unable to match function definition to an existing declaration	c:\panda3d-1.3.2\include\weakPointerTo.I	257	
Error	38	error C2244: 'NodePointerTo<T>::operator T *' : unable to match function definition to an existing declaration	c:\panda3d-1.3.2\include\nodePointerTo.I	88	
Error	39	error C2244: 'NodeConstPointerTo<T>::operator const T *' : unable to match function definition to an existing declaration	c:\panda3d-1.3.2\include\nodePointerTo.I	210

… All the include files seem fine and everything is great apart from these pointer things :stuck_out_tongue:

Any help would be greatly appreciated

regards,

Karsten