Problem compiling both 1.3.2 and 1.4.0 on Slackware

Ive been using Panda on my Ubuntu partition fine but it wont compile on Slackware
I tried both 1.3 and 1.4 using both ppremake and makepanda (at separate times)
but no luck
heres the error I get:

panda/src/express/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:227: error: cannot convert ‘const EVP_CIPHER*’ to ‘const EVP_CIPHER_CTX*’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int EVP_CIPHER_CTX_key_length(const EVP_CIPHER_CTX*)’
Storing dependency cache.
Elapsed Time: 48 sec

that was when I tried “python makepanda.py --everything”

update:
I installed from a tgz I converted from a fedora RPM
now I get this when tryng to run a sample:

ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.5/lib-dynload/libpandaexpress.so: undefined symbol: PyUnicodeUCS4_FromWideChar

The compilation error you’re seeing is due to a version change in OpenSSL. You should be able to compile Panda without OpenSSL (you don’t really need it). Using the ppremake version, put:

#define HAVE_OPENSSL

in your personal Config.pp file.

As to the second error, that looks like you are running the wrong version of Python. With the precompiled version of Panda, you have to run exactly the same version of Python that Panda was compiled with. Since Panda comes with its own python executable, you should use that, instead of whatever python is installed on your system.

David

Hi
I did as you said
aclocal gave this:

bash-3.1# aclocal
acinclude.m4:1: warning: underquoted definition of AC_HEADER_IOSTREAM
run info ‘(automake)Extending aclocal’
or see sources.redhat.com/automake/auto … ng-aclocal
acinclude.m4:4: warning: underquoted definition of AC_HEADER_SSTREAM
acinclude.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of AC_IOS_BINARY
acinclude.m4:31: warning: underquoted definition of AC_OPEN_MASK
acinclude.m4:56: warning: underquoted definition of AC_NAMESPACE
acinclude.m4:73: warning: underquoted definition of AC_CHECK_LIB_LOC
acinclude.m4:110: warning: underquoted definition of AC_SEARCH_LIB
acinclude.m4:123: warning: underquoted definition of AC_CHECK_HEADER_LOC
acinclude.m4:149: warning: underquoted definition of AC_SEARCH_HEADER
acinclude.m4:187: warning: underquoted definition of AC_SEARCH_PACKAGE
acinclude.m4:246: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GTKMM
/usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_IMLIB
/usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:167: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB
/usr/share/aclocal/audiofile.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_AUDIOFILE
/usr/share/aclocal/aalib.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_AALIB

the rest went fine until make
/root/Desktop/panda3d-1.4.0/panda3d-1.4.0/ppremake/filename.cxx:412: warning: the use of tempnam' is dangerous, better usemkstemp’
make[1]: Leaving directory /root/Desktop/panda3d-1.4.0/panda3d-1.4.0/ppremake' bash-3.1# make install make[1]: Entering directory/root/Desktop/panda3d-1.4.0/panda3d-1.4.0/ppremake’
test -z “/usr/local/panda/bin” || mkdir -p – “/usr/local/panda/bin”
/usr/bin/ginstall -c ‘ppremake’ ‘/usr/local/panda/bin/ppremake’
make[1]: Nothing to be done for install-data-am'. make[1]: Leaving directory/root/Desktop/panda3d-1.4.0/panda3d-1.4.0/ppremake’

seems like a short make install
and there is no /usr/share/panda3d folder

You’ve only made ppremake so far. You still have to follow the rest of the “how to build panda using ppremake” instructions to build the rest of Panda. This build script will install panda into /usr/local/panda, not /usr/share/panda.

David

Regardless of whether I use ppremake or makepanda, I still get the same “cannot convert” error.
I even used the --no-openssl variable

So I tried using a fedora RPM, it installed fine but when I do ppython GreetingCard.py
I get a no direct error
Same with python2.4

discourse.panda3d.org/viewtopic.php?t=2427
Does anyone have this package?

Sorry, this is what I get now:

In file included from dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:19,
                 from dtool/src/interrogatedb/interrogatedb_composite1.cxx:2,
                 from dtool/src/interrogatedb/interrogatedb_composite.cxx:1:
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:56:20: error: Python.h: No such file or directory
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:57:26: error: structmember.h: No such file or directory
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:90: error: typedef 'ConvertFunctionType' is initialized (use __typeof__ instead)
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:90: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:90: error: expected primary-expression before ',' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:90: error: expected primary-expression before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:90: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:92: error: typedef 'FreeFunction' is initialized (use __typeof__ instead)
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:92: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:92: error: expected primary-expression before ')' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:93: error: typedef 'PyModuleClassInit' is initialized (use __typeof__ instead)
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:93: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:93: error: 'module' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:95: error: variable or field 'Dtool_Deallocate_General' declared void
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:95: error: 'Dtool_Deallocate_General' declared as an 'inline' variable
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:95: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:95: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:105: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'PyObject_HEAD' with no type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:106: error: expected ';' before 'void'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:129: error: 'PyMemberDef' does not name a type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:136: error: 'PyTypeObject' does not name a type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:141: error: 'ConvertFunctionType' does not name a type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:143: error: 'FreeFunction' does not name a type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:144: error: 'PyModuleClassInit' does not name a type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:147: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'PyTypeObject' with no type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:147: error: 'PyTypeObject' declared as an 'inline' field
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:147: error: expected ';' before '&' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:148: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'PyObject' with no type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:148: error: 'PyObject' declared as an 'inline' field
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:148: error: expected ';' before '&' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:256: error: variable or field 'Dtool_Deallocate_General' declared void
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:256: error: 'Dtool_Deallocate_General' declared as an 'inline' variable
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:256: error: redefinition of 'int Dtool_Deallocate_General'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:95: error: 'int Dtool_Deallocate_General' previously defined here
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:256: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:256: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:320: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:320: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:330: error: variable or field 'DTOOL_Call_ExtractThisPointerForType' declared void
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:330: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:330: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:330: error: expected primary-expression before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:330: error: 'classdef' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:330: error: expected primary-expression before 'void'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:330: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: expected primary-expression before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: 'classdef' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: expected primary-expression before 'int'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: expected primary-expression before 'const'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: expected primary-expression before 'bool'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:333: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:335: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:335: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:343: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:349: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: expected primary-expression before 'void'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: expected primary-expression before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: 'type' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: expected primary-expression before 'bool'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: expected primary-expression before 'bool'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:399: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:406: error: 'PyMethodDef' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:406: error: template argument 2 is invalid
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:406: error: template argument 4 is invalid
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:406: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:408: error: variable or field 'Dtool_Accum_MethDefs' declared void
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:408: error: 'PyMethodDef' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:408: error: expected primary-expression before '&' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:408: error: 'themap' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:408: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:430: error: 'PyObject' has not been declared
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:432: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'PyMethodDef' with no type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:432: error: expected ';' before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:447: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:452: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:498: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:498: error: 'v1' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:498: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:498: error: 'v2' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:498: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:500: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:500: error: 'v1' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:500: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:500: error: 'v2' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/py_panda.h:500: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'PyObject' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'args' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'kwds' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'self' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected primary-expression before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'requested_type' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: variable or field 'Dtool_PyModuleClassInit_DTOOL_SUPPER_BASE' declared void
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'module' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '*' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: variable or field 'Dtool_FreeInstance_DTOOL_SUPPER_BASE' declared void
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected ',' or ';' before '{' token
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'PyNumberMethods' does not name a type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'PyMappingMethods' does not name a type
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: 'PyObject_HEAD_INIT' was not declared in this scope
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected `}' before numeric constant
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected `}' before numeric constant
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: braces around scalar initializer for type 'const char*'
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected ',' or ';' before numeric constant
dtool/src/interrogatedb/dtool_super_base.cxx:26: error: expected declaration before '}' token
Elapsed Time: 24 sec

The first error in that listing is “cannot find Python.h”. You need to install the python SDK. You might also want to get the zlib, libpng, libtiff, libjpeg, and freetype6 SDKs while you’re at it.

thanks for the help so far.
ppremake compiles fine, but dtool wont.

make[1]: Entering directory /root/Desktop/panda3d-1.4.0/dtool/src/prc' g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -c -o Opt3-Linux/prc_prc_composite2.o -I. -I/root/Desktop/panda3d-1.4.0/dtool -I../dtoolbase -I../dtoolutil -I/usr/local/ssl/include -g -O2 -fPIC prc_composite2.cxx encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function 'void EncryptStreamBuf::open_write(std::ostream*, bool, const std::string&)': encryptStreamBuf.cxx:259: error: cannot convert 'const EVP_CIPHER*' to 'const EVP_CIPHER_CTX*' for argument '1' to 'int EVP_CIPHER_CTX_key_length(const EVP_CIPHER_CTX*)' make[1]: *** [Opt3-Linux/prc_prc_composite2.o] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory/root/Desktop/panda3d-1.4.0/dtool/src/prc’
make: *** [prc] Error 2

EDIT- alright now Im back to it telling me it cant find Python.h
but I have the file at /usr/include/python2.5/Python.h
How can I pass this path to it?

David is the ppremake guy, I’m the makepanda guy. So I can only help you with makepanda.

What does it say if you try makepanda? I’m sure it doesn’t have any trouble finding python, no?

makepanda gives this:

[code]bash-3.1# python makepanda.py --everything
Checking for MAYA6
Checking for MAYA65
Checking for MAYA7
Checking for MAYA8
Checking for MAYA85

Makepanda Initial Status Report
Makepanda: Compiler: LINUX
Makepanda: Optimize: 3
Makepanda: Keep Pkg: PYTHON ZLIB PNG JPEG TIFF VRPN FMODEX NVIDIACG OPENSSL FREETYPE FFTW FFMPEG PANDATOOL PANDAAPP
Makepanda: Omit Pkg: MILES MAYA6 MAYA65 MAYA7 MAYA8 MAYA85 MAX6 MAX7 MAX8 MAX9 DX8 DX9
Makepanda: Verbose vs. Quiet Level: 1
Makepanda: Don’t generate API reference manual
Makepanda: Version ID: 1.4.0
Makepanda: MAYA6 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya6
Makepanda: MAYA65 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya65
Makepanda: MAYA7 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya7
Makepanda: MAYA8 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya8
Makepanda: MAYA85 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-maya85
Makepanda: MAX6 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max6
Makepanda: MAX7 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max7
Makepanda: MAX8 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max8
Makepanda: MAX9 not yet supported under linux
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-max9
Makepanda: makepanda currently does not support miles sound system
Makepanda: I have automatically added this command-line option: --no-miles
Makepanda: Caution: the built/lib directory is not in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Makepanda: or /etc/ld.so.conf. You must add it before using panda.

Regenerating file: built/include/prc_parameters.h
Regenerating file: built/include/dtool_config.h
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_python.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_zlib.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_png.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_jpeg.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_tiff.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_vrpn.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_fmodex.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_nvidiacg.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_openssl.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_freetype.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_fftw.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_miles.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_maya6.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_maya65.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_maya7.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_maya8.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_maya85.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_max6.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_max7.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_max8.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_max9.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_ffmpeg.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_pandatool.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_pandaapp.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_dx8.dat
Regenerating file: built/tmp/dtool_have_dx9.dat
Regenerating file: built/include/pandaVersion.h
Regenerating file: built/include/checkPandaVersion.cxx
Regenerating file: built/include/checkPandaVersion.h
Regenerating file: built/tmp/pythonversion
Regenerating file: built/tmp/null.cxx
Regenerating file: built/direct/init.py
Regenerating file: built/etc/Config.prc
Regenerating file: built/etc/Confauto.prc
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/vrpn/lib/libquat.a” --> “built/lib/libquat.a”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/vrpn/lib/libvrpn.a” --> “built/lib/libvrpn.a”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_aiff.so” --> “built/lib/codec_aiff.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_cdda.so” --> “built/lib/codec_cdda.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_dls.so” --> “built/lib/codec_dls.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_flac.so” --> “built/lib/codec_flac.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_fsb.so” --> “built/lib/codec_fsb.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_it.so” --> “built/lib/codec_it.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_midi.so” --> “built/lib/codec_midi.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_mod.so” --> “built/lib/codec_mod.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_mpeg.so” --> “built/lib/codec_mpeg.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_oggvorbis.so” --> “built/lib/codec_oggvorbis.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_playlist.so” --> “built/lib/codec_playlist.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_raw.so” --> “built/lib/codec_raw.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_s3m.so” --> “built/lib/codec_s3m.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_sf2.so” --> “built/lib/codec_sf2.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_tag.so” --> “built/lib/codec_tag.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_vag.so” --> “built/lib/codec_vag.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_wav.so” --> “built/lib/codec_wav.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/codec_xm.so” --> “built/lib/codec_xm.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_chorus.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_chorus.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_compressor.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_compressor.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_distortion.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_distortion.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_echo.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_echo.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_flange.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_flange.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_highpass.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_highpass.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_itecho.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_itecho.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_lowpass.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_lowpass.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_lowpass2.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_lowpass2.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_normalize.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_normalize.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_oscillator.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_oscillator.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_parameq.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_parameq.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_pitchshift.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_pitchshift.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_reverb.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_reverb.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/dsp_sfxreverb.so” --> “built/lib/dsp_sfxreverb.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/libfmodex.so” --> “built/lib/libfmodex.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/libfmodexp.so” --> “built/lib/libfmodexp.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/output_alsa.so” --> “built/lib/output_alsa.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/output_esd.so” --> “built/lib/output_esd.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/output_nosound.so” --> “built/lib/output_nosound.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/output_oss.so” --> “built/lib/output_oss.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fmodex/lib/output_wavwriter.so” --> “built/lib/output_wavwriter.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/nvidiacg/lib/libCg.so” --> “built/lib/libCg.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/nvidiacg/lib/libCgGL.so” --> “built/lib/libCgGL.so”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fftw/lib/libfftw.a” --> “built/lib/libfftw.a”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/fftw/lib/librfftw.a” --> “built/lib/librfftw.a”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/ffmpeg/lib/libavcodec.a” --> “built/lib/libavcodec.a”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/ffmpeg/lib/libavformat.a” --> “built/lib/libavformat.a”
Copying “thirdparty/linux-libs-a/ffmpeg/lib/libavutil.a” --> “built/lib/libavutil.a”
Copying “doc/LICENSE” --> “built/LICENSE”
Copying “doc/ReleaseNotes” --> “built/ReleaseNotes”
Copying “pandatool/src/scripts/MayaPandaTool.mel” --> “built/plugins/MayaPandaTool.mel”
cp --recursive --force thirdparty/Pmw built/Pmw
cp --recursive --force SceneEditor built/SceneEditor
Regenerating file: built/include/ctl3d.h
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/.cvsignore” --> “built/include/parser-inc/.cvsignore”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/MainHelix.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/MainHelix.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Makefile” --> “built/include/parser-inc/Makefile”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Max.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/Max.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Python.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/Python.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Sources.pp” --> “built/include/parser-inc/Sources.pp”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/algorithm” --> “built/include/parser-inc/algorithm”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avcodec.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/avcodec.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avformat.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/avformat.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avio.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/avio.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avutil.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/avutil.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cg.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/cg.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cgGL.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/cgGL.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/collision_trimesh.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/collision_trimesh.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/crypto.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/crypto.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cv.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/cv.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cvtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/cvtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxcore.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/cxcore.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxerror.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/cxerror.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/cxtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/deque” --> “built/include/parser-inc/deque”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/dllpath.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/dllpath.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/err.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/err.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/evp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/evp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/files.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/files.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ft2build.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/ft2build.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hash_map” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hash_map”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hash_set” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hash_set”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hex.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hex.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/highgui.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/highgui.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcom.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxcom.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcomm.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxcomm.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcore.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxcore.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxengin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxengin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxerror.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxerror.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxfiles.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxfiles.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxtbuf.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxtbuf.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxtbuff.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxtbuff.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxwin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/hxwin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/integer.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/integer.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/intfloat_readwrite.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/intfloat_readwrite.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iostream” --> “built/include/parser-inc/iostream”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ip.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/ip.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iparamb2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/iparamb2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iparamm2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/iparamm2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iskin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/iskin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/istdplug.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/istdplug.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/krb5.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/krb5.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/libtar.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/libtar.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/list” --> “built/include/parser-inc/list”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/malloc.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/malloc.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/map” --> “built/include/parser-inc/map”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/math.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/math.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/mathematics.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/mathematics.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/md5.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/md5.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/memory” --> “built/include/parser-inc/memory”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/mmsystem.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/mmsystem.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/nurbs.hh” --> “built/include/parser-inc/nurbs.hh”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ode.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/ode.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pair” --> “built/include/parser-inc/pair”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pem.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/pem.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/phyexp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/phyexp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pthread.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/pthread.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pthreadtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/pthreadtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/py_panda.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/py_panda.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/queue” --> “built/include/parser-inc/queue”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rand.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/rand.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rational.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/rational.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rfftw.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/rfftw.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rsa.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/rsa.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/rtp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtsp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/rtsp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtspcodes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/rtspcodes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/set” --> “built/include/parser-inc/set”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/setjmp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/setjmp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ssl.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/ssl.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stack” --> “built/include/parser-inc/stack”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdcompare.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/stdcompare.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stddef.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/stddef.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdmat.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/stdmat.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdtypedefs.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/stdtypedefs.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/string” --> “built/include/parser-inc/string”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/tcp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/tcp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/vector” --> “built/include/parser-inc/vector”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/windows.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/windows.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/winsock2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/winsock2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/x509.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/x509.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/zlib.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/zlib.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/.cvsignore” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/.cvsignore”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/MainHelix.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/MainHelix.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Makefile” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/Makefile”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Max.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/Max.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Python.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/Python.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Sources.pp” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/Sources.pp”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/algorithm” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/algorithm”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avcodec.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/avcodec.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avformat.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/avformat.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avio.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/avio.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avutil.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/avutil.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cg.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/cg.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cgGL.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/cgGL.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/collision_trimesh.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/collision_trimesh.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/crypto.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/crypto.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cv.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/cv.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cvtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/cvtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxcore.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/cxcore.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxerror.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/cxerror.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/cxtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/deque” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/deque”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/dllpath.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/dllpath.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/err.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/err.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/evp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/evp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/files.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/files.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ft2build.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/ft2build.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hash_map” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hash_map”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hash_set” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hash_set”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hex.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hex.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/highgui.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/highgui.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcom.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxcom.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcomm.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxcomm.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcore.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxcore.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxengin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxengin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxerror.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxerror.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxfiles.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxfiles.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxtbuf.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxtbuf.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxtbuff.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxtbuff.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxwin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/hxwin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/integer.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/integer.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/intfloat_readwrite.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/intfloat_readwrite.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iostream” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/iostream”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ip.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/ip.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iparamb2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/iparamb2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iparamm2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/iparamm2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iskin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/iskin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/istdplug.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/istdplug.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/krb5.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/krb5.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/libtar.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/libtar.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/list” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/list”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/malloc.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/malloc.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/map” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/map”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/math.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/math.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/mathematics.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/mathematics.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/md5.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/md5.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/memory” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/memory”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/mmsystem.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/mmsystem.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/nurbs.hh” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/nurbs.hh”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ode.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/ode.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pair” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/pair”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pem.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/pem.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/phyexp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/phyexp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pthread.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/pthread.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pthreadtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/pthreadtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/py_panda.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/py_panda.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/queue” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/queue”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rand.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/rand.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rational.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/rational.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rfftw.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/rfftw.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rsa.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/rsa.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/rtp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtsp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/rtsp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtspcodes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/rtspcodes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/set” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/set”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/setjmp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/setjmp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ssl.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/ssl.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stack” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/stack”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdcompare.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/stdcompare.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stddef.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/stddef.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdmat.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/stdmat.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdtypedefs.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/stdtypedefs.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/string” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/string”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/tcp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/tcp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/vector” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/vector”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/windows.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/windows.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/winsock2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/winsock2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/x509.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/x509.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/zlib.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/openssl/zlib.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/.cvsignore” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/.cvsignore”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/MainHelix.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/MainHelix.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Makefile” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/Makefile”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Max.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/Max.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Python.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/Python.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/Sources.pp” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/Sources.pp”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/algorithm” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/algorithm”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avcodec.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/avcodec.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avformat.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/avformat.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avio.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/avio.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/avutil.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/avutil.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cg.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/cg.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cgGL.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/cgGL.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/collision_trimesh.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/collision_trimesh.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/crypto.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/crypto.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cv.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/cv.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cvtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/cvtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxcore.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/cxcore.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxerror.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/cxerror.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cxtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/cxtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/deque” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/deque”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/dllpath.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/dllpath.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/err.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/err.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/evp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/evp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/files.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/files.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ft2build.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/ft2build.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hash_map” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hash_map”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hash_set” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hash_set”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hex.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hex.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/highgui.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/highgui.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcom.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxcom.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcomm.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxcomm.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxcore.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxcore.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxengin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxengin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxerror.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxerror.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxfiles.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxfiles.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxtbuf.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxtbuf.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxtbuff.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxtbuff.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/hxwin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/hxwin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/integer.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/integer.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/intfloat_readwrite.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/intfloat_readwrite.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iostream” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/iostream”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ip.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/ip.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iparamb2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/iparamb2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iparamm2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/iparamm2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/iskin.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/iskin.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/istdplug.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/istdplug.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/krb5.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/krb5.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/libtar.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/libtar.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/list” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/list”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/malloc.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/malloc.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/map” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/map”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/math.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/math.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/mathematics.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/mathematics.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/md5.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/md5.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/memory” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/memory”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/mmsystem.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/mmsystem.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/nurbs.hh” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/nurbs.hh”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ode.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/ode.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pair” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/pair”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pem.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/pem.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/phyexp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/phyexp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pthread.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/pthread.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/pthreadtypes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/pthreadtypes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/py_panda.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/py_panda.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/queue” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/queue”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rand.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/rand.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rational.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/rational.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rfftw.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/rfftw.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rsa.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/rsa.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/rtp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtsp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/rtsp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/rtspcodes.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/rtspcodes.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/set” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/set”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/setjmp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/setjmp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/ssl.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/ssl.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stack” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/stack”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdcompare.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/stdcompare.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stddef.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/stddef.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdmat.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/stdmat.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/stdtypedefs.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/stdtypedefs.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/string” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/string”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/tcp.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/tcp.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/vector” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/vector”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/windows.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/windows.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/winsock2.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/winsock2.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/x509.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/x509.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/zlib.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/netinet/zlib.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cg.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/Cg/cg.h”
Copying “dtool/src/parser-inc/cgGL.h” --> “built/include/parser-inc/Cg/cgGL.h”
Generating dependencies…
Copying “dtool/src/dtoolutil/vector_src.cxx” --> “built/include/vector_src.cxx”
Copying “dmodels/src/audio/sfx/GUI_click.wav” --> “built/models/audio/sfx/GUI_click.wav”
Copying “dmodels/src/audio/sfx/GUI_rollover.wav” --> “built/models/audio/sfx/GUI_rollover.wav”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/actor.gif” --> “built/models/icons/actor.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/blank.gif” --> “built/models/icons/blank.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/control.gif” --> “built/models/icons/control.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/folder.gif” --> “built/models/icons/folder.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/grid.gif” --> “built/models/icons/grid.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/help.gif” --> “built/models/icons/help.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/lights.gif” --> “built/models/icons/lights.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/minusnode.gif” --> “built/models/icons/minusnode.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/model.gif” --> “built/models/icons/model.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/mopath.gif” --> “built/models/icons/mopath.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/new.gif” --> “built/models/icons/new.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/open.gif” --> “built/models/icons/open.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/openfolder.gif” --> “built/models/icons/openfolder.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/particles.gif” --> “built/models/icons/particles.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/placer.gif” --> “built/models/icons/placer.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/plusnode.gif” --> “built/models/icons/plusnode.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/python.gif” --> “built/models/icons/python.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/save.gif” --> “built/models/icons/save.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/smoke.gif” --> “built/models/icons/smoke.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/sphere2.gif” --> “built/models/icons/sphere2.gif”
Copying “dmodels/src/icons/tk.gif” --> “built/models/icons/tk.gif”
Copying “models/maps/envir-ground.jpg” --> “built/models/maps/envir-ground.jpg”
Copying “models/maps/envir-rock1.jpg” --> “built/models/maps/envir-rock1.jpg”
Copying “models/maps/envir-rock2.jpg” --> “built/models/maps/envir-rock2.jpg”
Copying “models/maps/envir-treetrunk.jpg” --> “built/models/maps/envir-treetrunk.jpg”
Copying “models/maps/panda-model.jpg” --> “built/models/maps/panda-model.jpg”
Copying “models/maps/envir-bamboo.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-bamboo.png”
Copying “models/maps/envir-cylinder.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-cylinder.png”
Copying “models/maps/envir-groundcover1.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-groundcover1.png”
Copying “models/maps/envir-mountain1.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-mountain1.png”
Copying “models/maps/envir-mountain2.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-mountain2.png”
Copying “models/maps/envir-reeds.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-reeds.png”
Copying “models/maps/envir-tree1.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-tree1.png”
Copying “models/maps/envir-tree2.png” --> “built/models/maps/envir-tree2.png”
Copying “models/maps/cmr12.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/cmr12.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/cmss12.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/cmss12.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/cmtt12.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/cmtt12.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/color-grid.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/color-grid.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/frowney.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/frowney.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/grid.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/grid.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/noise.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/noise.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/panda_hat.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/panda_hat.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/panda_head.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/panda_head.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/panda_torso.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/panda_torso.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/panda_viser.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/panda_viser.rgb”
Copying “models/maps/shuttle_controls_1.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/shuttle_controls_1.rgb”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/Dirlight.png” --> “built/models/maps/Dirlight.png”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/Pointlight.png” --> “built/models/maps/Pointlight.png”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/Spotlight.png” --> “built/models/maps/Spotlight.png”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/4map.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/4map.rgb”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/smiley.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/smiley.rgb”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/soft_iris.rgb” --> “built/models/maps/soft_iris.rgb”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/general_panel.rgba” --> “built/models/maps/general_panel.rgba”
Copying “dmodels/src/maps/lilsmiley.rgba” --> “built/models/maps/lilsmiley.rgba”
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite1.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/dtoolbase_composite1.cxx
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite2.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/dtoolbase_composite2.cxx
gcc -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_lookup3.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/lookup3.c
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolbase_indent.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/dtoolbase -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolbase/indent.cxx
gcc -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/dtoolutil -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolutil/gnu_getopt.c
gcc -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt1.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/dtoolutil -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolutil/gnu_getopt1.c
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtoolutil_composite.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/dtoolutil -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/src/dtoolutil/dtoolutil_composite.cxx
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/dtool_dtool.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/metalibs/dtool -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOL dtool/metalibs/dtool/dtool.cxx
g++ -shared -o built/lib/libp3dtool.so -Lbuilt/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib built/tmp/dtool_dtool.o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt.o built/tmp/dtoolutil_gnu_getopt1.o built/tmp/dtoolutil_composite.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite1.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_composite2.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_indent.o built/tmp/dtoolbase_lookup3.o -lpthread
bison -y -d -obuilt/tmp/cppBison.yxx.c -p cppyy dtool/src/cppparser/cppBison.yxx
Copying “built/tmp/cppBison.yxx.c” --> “built/tmp/cppParser_cppBison.cxx”
CAUTION: file dependencies changed: built/include/cppBison.h
Copying “built/tmp/cppBison.yxx.h” --> “built/include/cppBison.h”
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/cppParser_cppBison.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/cppparser -Ibuilt/include -Ibuilt/include -O2 built/tmp/cppParser_cppBison.cxx
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/cppParser_composite.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/cppparser -Ibuilt/include -O2 dtool/src/cppparser/cppParser_composite.cxx
ar cru built/tmp/libcppParser.a built/tmp/cppParser_composite.o built/tmp/cppParser_cppBison.o
g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/prc_composite.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Idtool/src/prc -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_DTOOLCONFIG dtool/src/prc/prc_composite.cxx
dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx: In member function ‘void EncryptStreamBuf::open_write(std::ostream*, bool, const std::string&)’:
dtool/src/prc/encryptStreamBuf.cxx:259: error: cannot convert ‘const EVP_CIPHER*’ to ‘const EVP_CIPHER_CTX*’ for argument ‘1’ to ‘int EVP_CIPHER_CTX_key_length(const EVP_CIPHER_CTX*)’
Elapsed Time: 20 sec
[/code]

The problem with the OpenSSL errors is that you have a version of the OpenSSL libraries installed which is incompatible with Panda. I was giving you instructions to use ppremake to build it, because it is possible to disable the use of OpenSSL altogether when you build with ppremake. This might also be possible with makepanda; Josh will know whether that is true or not.

However, note that ppremake is a lower-level build system than makepanda. You have to tell it more explicitly what to include and what not to include, and you do this with the Config.pp file. You have to put the right lines in the Config.pp file to point it to your version of Python. The HOWTO document that ships with Panda explains this in more detail.

You are still getting the errors about OpenSSL when you build with ppremake, apparently because you have not yet disabled OpenSSL in your Config.pp file.

David

Try typing:

python makepanda.py --everything --no-openssl

(Meaning, everything but SSL)

drwr, I thought I had tried that. Will try that again tomorrow when I have more time.
Josh, said command gave this error:

g++ -o built/bin/interrogate -Lbuilt/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib built/tmp/interrogate_composite.o built/tmp/libcppParser.a -lp3pystub -lp3dtoolconfig -lp3dtool -lpthread
built/lib/libp3dtool.so: undefined reference to `dlerror'
built/lib/libp3dtool.so: undefined reference to `dlopen'
built/lib/libp3dtool.so: undefined reference to `dlclose'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Elapsed Time: 43 sec

dlopen and so forth are supposed to be part of the C standard library. Interestingly, the code compiled, it just didn’t link, which means that the header file “dlfcn.h” must have been present. So you’ve got a C standard library which somehow contains the header files for these functions, but not the actual functions.

Although dlopen() et al are part of the POSIX standard, they are not included in libc–you need to add -ldl to the link line to pick up the particular library that defines dlopen() (just as you need to add -lm to pick up sin(), cos(), etc.).

David

Hate to be annoying, but which link like are you referring to?

Interesting. I wonder why this isn’t a problem on any other version of linux?

Anyhow, edit makepanda. Look for where it says

-lpthread

change it to

-lpthread -ldl

I’ll bet that openssl links with libdl; so linking in openssl implicitly links in libdl as well. Thus, it’s probably just turning off openssl that reveals this minor bug.

David

Ready for more errors? Good
It compiled longer this time, I thought for a second we had it

g++ -ftemplate-depth-30 -fPIC -c -o built/tmp/nativenet_composite.o -I"/usr/include/python2.5" -Ibuilt/tmp -Ipanda/src/nativenet -Ibuilt/include -O2 -DBUILDING_PANDA panda/src/nativenet/nativenet_composite1.cxx
panda/src/nativenet/config_nativenet.cxx: In function 'void init_libnativenet()':
panda/src/nativenet/config_nativenet.cxx:61: error: 'Socket_TCP_SSL' has not been declared
Elapsed Time: 3 min 59 sec

Thanks for the continuous help.