panda under VC2005 linking failed...

I built panda 1.4.2 using VC2005 (I have known that, panda3D support VC8)
I tried to use Starting Panda3D
and compile in release mode

this was an linked error

------ Build started: Project: panda, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
Linking...
panda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PandaFramework::main_loop(void)" (?main_loop@PandaFramework@@QAEXXZ)
panda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: class WindowFramework * __thiscall PandaFramework::open_window(void)" (?open_window@PandaFramework@@QAEPAVWindowFramework@@XZ)
panda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PandaFramework::close_framework(void)" (?close_framework@PandaFramework@@QAEXXZ)
panda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall PandaFramework::open_framework(int &,char * * &)" (?open_framework@PandaFramework@@QAEXAAHAAPAPAD@Z)
panda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall PandaFramework::~PandaFramework(void)" (??1PandaFramework@@UAE@XZ)
panda.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall PandaFramework::PandaFramework(void)" (??0PandaFramework@@QAE@XZ)
MSVCRT.lib(crtexew.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\panda\Release\panda.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 7 unresolved externals
Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\panda\panda\Release\BuildLog.htm"
panda - 8 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thank you for answering
ProphecyX…

You will need to link to the appropriate libraries in Project Settings, under Linker settings. You need to set the library path(s), and the library names.

I think so, but
in the directory of Panda3D 1.4.2 (or later than 1.4.0)

there are no library has been show in directory path below:

$PANDADIR\thirdparty\win-libs-vc7\nspr\lib

Can you give me more answer??
Thank you

Its Okay, I can capture the beast.
I have loaded a complete VS8 project (just a simple way)
http://www.panda3d.org/manual/index.php/Using_Microsoft_Visual_Studio
then I have looked import syntax, there are

..\..\include
..\..\thirdparty\win-python\include
..\..\thirdparty\win-libs-vc7\nspr\include

there are vc7 , I don’t know why?

Last, how can I find the menual, and where is the menual for C++

Im just beginer ,

thank you
Prophecyx

You will need to download the thirdparty package from the downloads section here. (look under “Panda3D Source, Piecewise: 2 of 3
Third-party Tools (Windows)”) It will contain the thirdparty directory with the win-libs-vc8 libs. Yes, the manual page is outdated and it talks about vc7, sorry about that.
Manual is here, and c++ stuff is scattered over it, though its not much.
panda3d.org/manual/index.php/Main_page

You might want to look at the Roaming Ralph in c++ sample as well:
discourse.panda3d.org/viewtopic.php?t=3433