Understanding Panda...

I’m already set with graphics as far as I can tell, and I am using Blender to make the egg files because that seems to be what Panda uses. Already have Poser so don’t really need MakeHuman , but I will look into it and see if it’s better. At this point I’m actually not even concerned with graphics too much, just trying to master the programming to the best of my abilities. I have a bunch of graphics stuff laying around (I used to do a lot of graphics, including 3d). I’m planning to use my old stuff models until I am happy with my coding.

I’m sorry, is this referring to one of my previous statements? Or with Panda?

So far I have gotten the movement, camera controls (took a while since I’m trying to make a smart camera and I’ve never done that in 3d before). Currently I’m testing the combat to see if it all runs smoothly.

I’m very pleased with Panda, and although Ogre is more impressive with the 3D, I absolutely hate it, so I’m sticking with Panda. I was actually already testing everything in the game that I thought might present problems, but it turns out Panda is capable of what I need at this point. Thank you very much for your help bigfoot, as well as everyone else who posted. Feel free to leave more suggestions, as I check this thread every day in case someone left something useful. Also, I’m very surprised no one left any negative comments, even though my questions were some what stupid. I really feel like I have a lot of work ahead of me since I didn’t even understand what actors were before treeform pointed it out. :smiley: Makes me wonder how I got through the tutorial without finding anything out… Maybe I should read it earlier in the day so it actually sinks in.