[WIP] Tower Defense

Minor Update-

Features Implemented:
New Level Editor Menu
New Level Editor Menu Toggle Animation
New Level Editor Controls
New Font
Made Waypoint markers smaller

–Not much in the way of functionality, but I made the level editor more intuitive and easier/faster/more efficient to work with. It now raises from (or lowers to) the bottom of the screen when the right mouse button is clicked. You can select what action you wish to take on the map.
–I have started adding menu options for wave attributes as well.
–I got tired of looking at the boring old font so I found a free font to snaz the place up a bit.
–I reduced the size of waypoint markers in the level editor because they were too large and obscured the terrain when several were placed close together.

TODO-
The only thing left for the level editor functionality is the ability to save/load wave attributes to the map files. The maps will store information with regards to number of waves, types of attackers in the waves, delay between waves, etc.
The menu will procedurally propagate itself with labels and buttons to adjust wave attributes based upon the number of waves input. These will be stored into a dict and then iterated through when saved to a file.

After that I will either polish the menus a bit or start working on actual game play. I haven’t decided which yet.

Update Screenshots:

New Menu/Font:

New Menu Toggle Animation:
(kind of lame, but that it the menu slinking back down out of sight instead of using frame.hide() to blink it out of existence)