Digital Dillusion Graphics Studio

Hello Panda3D Community,

We are a recently founded graphics design studio.

Please take a look at out current Website: Digital-Dillusion

We offer services in 3D Modeling - Animation and 2D art, please take a look at our website for more information

Prices depence on what you need and how complex it shall be.
When you apply for a contract, I will go in contact with you over email or skype (what you feel more comfortable with) to discuss about it.

If you have any question, I will try to answer them here as quickly as possible. You also can send us a contact form over our website.

Kind Regards
Digital-Dillusion

It would be interesting to see more samples on the web site - for example: characters and animation.

Also - do you have a working pipeline for Panda3D? i.e., can you provide your models/animations in the Panda EGG format?

While pricing is complex (I understand), your site would still benefit from a few examples/sample prices. XYZ Dollars for this scene, PQR Dollars for this character etc. etc.

Regards and best of luck, :slight_smile:

~G

Hello darthrigg,

Characters and animation examples will be added to the gallery soon. The website is not quite finished yet :slight_smile:

About the Pands EGG format, we currently dont offer to directly delivering the Art as Panda EGG format, but will adding a full engine support for the future if more people would like it.

Price lists are pretty hard to create since it really depends on the kind of contract/art you want. You always can ask us for a quote directly via our contact form with some details about what you need etc.

Kind Regards
LandsHeer

it’s kinda slow but nice model :slight_smile:

Thanks

I will rework the gallery soon, to enhance the speed and add new images.

Also some entries should come into the testemonial secton soon :smiley:

If you have any question or just want a quote for a model or so, let me know over the contact form. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Kind Regards

Patrick

woo, that’s great model. :smiley: :smiley:

I updated the gallery and added a Testimonial section to the site now, where previous costumer can leave feedback about the service.

I will add a Store soon, where you can buy pre-made models

Kind Regards

Patrick

We are also offering Video Editing and Music Composing now. :slight_smile:

I changed the image on the homepage and added some more character models to the gallery :slight_smile:

We got a new store now on Turbosquid.

There is not much on there due its brand new, but check it out once in a while. Prices wont go higher than $30 :smiley:

Digital-Dillusion Store