Slapping a Dictator. A simple game

Hi all

This is my first game. It is all about slapping the Libyan dictator Gaddafi :slight_smile: (I live in Libya)

Modeling was done with 3d max, then refined with Z brush.
The latest version of panda was used with python.

There is also a little Twitter integration ( you see tweets with a certain # on the bottom of the page)
Download it here filefactory.com/file/ceb9219 … ufa-3D.exe

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Sorry, I understand that you might have reasons to hate this person and so might find this entertaining, but I don’t think this is much of a “game” and I don’t know if it’s worth posting here… Not just because of the above, but that the forum moderators probably don’t want political debates which might arise in a game development site.

I’d have to agree that it might be a little much to post it directly, perhaps putting a link to a website with it, and adding a small warning that it’s a political game or some sort – either way though I just wanted to say that I agree that it may be a little much and might invoke some bad expressions in others;

I apologize if it upsets you in any way, I only intend to say there is a decent chance it might upset others; I have no problem directly with your game.

Hope everyone takes my post positively,
~powerpup118