RTS Development and Something More

After having a talk with some friends of mine who also happen to be software developers, I have decided to go private with this project.

They made some really good arguments which were hard to over look.

Doing a public development could cause problems down the road once the title is complete and ready for publishing.

By going private, I can also forget about keeping followers of the project updated from change to change.

At the same time, those who see this development as boasting or whatever can have some piece and mind.

The next time they see this game, it will be on disc inserted into their PC, Mac, Laptop, etc… There is truly nothing like this one on the market and that can’t be understood by observers until they see the final product in action.

I am getting very close to that point in the project where I will poor on the visuals for area one and work on the combat system heavily, adding in special effects, sound effects, missing animations, complete class outfits (which will be different now based on class and technology), camera effects, etc…

With my online diary coming to an end, I can really concentrate and press the gas pedal on this project. My game should be looking like a million bucks by the time this year ends, so I look to finish it sometimes next year. If you have any questions on the progress of this project in the future, feel free to acquire information about it. 8)

Best regards

Mark