Adventures of Jake Weaver, Episode I

To come back to the original topic, I installed your game … The controlls are very confusing, I needed some time to find out that space toggles the front/back view … is there something like a basic tutorial planned?

I also got stuck a bit at the characters-display. There is no text like ‘Press [enter] to continue’, so I had to figure out that myself… maybe you could add a hint for that … or some button to continue …

Also, maybe one could make it more dynamic … currently it’s more a 2d game than a 3d game … The ship simply rotates arround the mid of the screen, maybe there could be some transitions or so … and fly animations? What I also mentioned was, maybe rotate the camera arround the ship when pressing left/right, not move the ship and let the camera look at it …

Also, the animations are played too fast in my opinion … is the sun supposed to change it’s texture each frame?

Is the game more like “look as real as possible” or more comic style? The earth is comic style, and the sun not … I think it would be better to stay in the same style … but just my opinion.

I like the 3D Effect of the story in the beginning :slight_smile:

Tobias