Installtion Problem

Perhaps you should read some Python tutorials before you continue with Panda, because if you had some basic notions of Python this would’ve been obvious.

Sir;

Perhaps “I have read all the tutorials, and tried everything” (all resulting in sytax errors or no response at all) was not clear enough for you to understand the problem.

The 1st thing I did in all this was do exactly that (C:\Panda-1.3.2\python\ppython.exe pstart

And I recieved an error message as follows: C:\python\ppython.exe: can’t open file 'pstart.py" : (Errno 21) No such file or directory

From there I made sure the file was in the python folder (it is and was), I then tried ALL OTHER .exe files just to see if perhaps the DOS was not where it was supposed to go.

I am truly sorry I have been a bother to your MOST EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF PANDA, but your rudeness, abubtness, and assumptions of MY lack of knowledge has been of absolutely NO help!

Perhaps this forum is not where 1 should seek the help needed to get the Panda to run, as it is obvious from your posts that it is nothing but a bother to you!

IF this post is deleted due to honesty and seeking NON-CRITICAL help, then so be it.