Any one up for OSX work.

1. Yes i checked out the latest CVS version and im using it. Reading trought the previous messages i already decided trying out messenger.toggleVerbose():
  • Pressing Escape returns me only the release events:
:04-18-2007 19:44:05 Messenger(debug): sent event: escape-up sentArgs: []
:04-18-2007 19:44:05 Messenger(debug): sent event: time-escape-up sentArgs: [7.5023310000000007]
:04-18-2007 19:44:05 Messenger(debug): sent event: escape-up sentArgs: []
:04-18-2007 19:44:05 Messenger(debug): sent event: time-escape-up sentArgs: [7.7499400000000005]
  • Regarding the mouse problem i have found out that i relied on functions that does not work the same as before. base.win.getPointer(0).getX() does not return the pixel-position of the mouse. Using the base.mouseWatcherNode.getMouse().getX() works fine.
  • However resetting the mouse position using
base.win.movePointer(0, base.win.getXSize()/2, base.win.getYSize()/2) 

makes the mouse reading unusable, its had to explain how it behaves. I’ll try to upload an example.

1. Didnt know about this :slight_smile:

2. Thats seems to have fixed this problem.

And a new problem i have never experienced before:
Previously i could load a model just using the path to the model and the filename (no extension aka .bam or .egg), now i get a errormessage:

:loader(error): Cannot load data/models/buildings/myhouse/myhouse without filename extension.  Loading of model filenames with an implicit extension is deprecated in Panda3D.  Please correct the filename reference.  If necessary, you may put the line "default-model-extension .bam" or "default-model-extension .egg" in your Config.prc to globally assume a particular model filename extension.

I do understand the errormessage. However i have been using the binary version in this thread, which afaik does not require the filename extensions.

Thanks a lot for your effort.