Onscreen IDE & dynamic instant update [_v0.5.4_]

Don’t worry about it, guys. It’s not a problem at all.
I don’t think there is any OS allows these characters to be part of a filename : "*?/:<>|
Those paths are definitely free of quotes. The quotes serve only to pack the ::::-concat’ed paths, here in IDE_STARTER.startIDE :

the_files='"%s"'%'::::'.join(files)

It’s only to asure that all paths, which may contain whitespaces are properly packed as a single argument to python. If I leave this string passed over as is, it would be split to be some arguments :
/I am/pathTo/file 1.py::::/I am/pathTo/file 2.py::::/I am/pathTo/file 3.py
The quotes are just a packer :
“/I am/pathTo/file 1.py::::/I am/pathTo/file 2.py::::/I am/pathTo/file 3.py”
So, to extract the paths, first I have to strip those quotes, then split the result by ::::. I’ve tried that both on Windows and Linux, nothing is wrong. I don’t know about OS X’s packer though, I think quotes (both single and double) are universal.

If you guys want to worry, there is 1 more bad news :confused:
[x] on Windows, wx can store & retrieve clipboard text content without any problem, though I have to close it using Flush() to actually store it, so it’s available to the OS, since Close() doesn’t seem enough. Unfortunately, not even Flush() work on Linux, I don’t know why.
I thought that all those problems were caused by my a little dirty build. I have just done a clean build, but it still behaves the same. There must be something wrong somewhere else…
It could be me being so new to Linux…

[+] I’ve fixed the cross platforms EOL-delimiter. File loading now uses universal newline character read mode : ‘rU’.