how to deal with interactive mode

Thank you! Entering the run() commando in the shell helps. Maybe it would be a good idea it was explicitly mentioned in the docs (V.C. The Python Debugger).

Nevertheless panda3D crashes when I am in the shell mode and click on the render window. Not that it was very necessary form me to do this , but it bothers me that panda is itself not very stable and reliable.
Is Panda3D somewhat beta and not recommended for bigger projects?

And yes, I am interested in your tcl/tk panel - and in the network api.
I must confess that I’m a little confused to read in the docs that i have to ask in the forum for more info on this feature. Is this a kind of intern philosophy to distribute only very basic equipment and encourage users to ask for more? I’m aware that documentation is always lacking on free software. Or are these offers somewhat inhouse developments, never supposed for distribution?

I’m asking these things because i’m not sure what kind of software this is. It seems to me that the community is not very big/active and i try to figure out how much support i can expect. I’m a native blender user and therefore spoilt with backing, looking for good easy to learn gamekit with python bindings…

Thanks for your time.