how to deal with interactive mode

Hmm, Ive never once had this problem on 3 setups with different os’s. So far panda has been incredibly stable considering that Ive been messing about opening stupid amounts of multiple windows with multiple buttons on each one. (Soon Ill get around to testing 3d objects through each window) :slight_smile:

Well, if I am right here, panda is designed to give a small learning curve so that people on the ETC course can get to grips with programming interactive apps in a short period. Its also used by Disney (See Toontown) as a mass multiplayer online game. Every piece of software should be called Beta as I have yet to see anything which is 100% bugfree. Saying that, I have yet to see a major bug in panda yet.

There is alot of undocumented stuff in panda, treat it as a new toy with lots to explore :slight_smile: Ive found a few items in the source that I did not see in the documentation.

Yes the community is small when compared to other projects, but you get advise with a smile here :slight_smile:

Well thats the exact reason ETC uses it! The structure of panda makes it incredibly nice to work with once you get your head around a few things.
If you have not done so, just take a look at airblade. Even though its not the best example of what can be done with panda, its a nice starting point. Or if you want something really simple to look at then check out the asteroids clone in samples/Feature-Tutorials–Tasks/Tut-Asteroids

Happy coding with your projects!

– Update
Zooy, if you want to see what Ive been messing about at then see this thread.
discourse.panda3d.org/viewtopic.php?p=2416#2416