Onscreen IDE & dynamic instant update [_v0.5.4_]

UPDATES :
[X] repeated characters interface : pressing ESCAPE cancels it
[X] exit & save files window : widgets navigation (TAB & ENTER) is now active and handled manually on Windows, since wx eventloop is not used on Windows because it steals P3D keystrokes. Temporarily enabling that loop doesn’t help.
[X] changed keys for “change case” commands
[X] fixed CWD update at “open last files” screen
[X] added brackets & quotes pair completion
[X] finally, edit history is available, so it’s pretty safe to use, and I consider the status is now alpha
[X] added macro recording, replaying, and editing
features :
(+) unlike some editors, mine respects undo & redo operations while recording. The currently recorded commands are synchronized accordingly to edit history, so you neither have to be very careful when recording, nor need to edit it later if you made mistakes.
(+) unlike some editors, in which a paste command always injects whatever clipboard content at macro replay time, you can choose to inject clipboard content statically or dynamically, per paste recording. So, you don’t have to type it by hands if you want to use it only as fixed text.
(+) I don’t save every macro to an independent hand-editable text file. Instead, I simply pickle all macros to disk. In case you need to edit any macro, there is graphical macro editor, integrated to macro manager. Its usage is simple, just change any options and save it. All exposed command arguments are associated accordingly to the widgets.