It's *almost* finished, I would appreciate it if people could test the closed alpha for me though. -It's not open source yet, mainly because the code is still ugly as anything
For more information, see the page on my blog: [url]http://aurilliance.p3dp.com/#[[[WIP]%20Roaming%20Ralph%20Revamped]][/url]. Or if you just want to download it, click here.
To run the demo, open a panda3d python session in the same folder as the .pyc, then call
- Code: Select all
Please report suggestions, comments, glitches, bugs etc back to this thread.
* Compatibility issue with 1.5.4 (Thanks Mindblighter)
* Download size is too large - textures need to be compressed etc
* If you go near the docks (on one corner of the island), it is possible to walk off the island onto the ice.
* Map size means it is easy to get lost, more props / trees should be added
* Lamp post glow should be larger (use MDual?)
EDIT 1: Looks like the FTP upload didn't work. Shall try again.
EDIT 2: Looks like the FTP upload worked ok now.
EDIT 3: The upload after fixing the 1.5.4 bug didn't work (thanks neighborlee). Darn it, FireZilla.
EDIT 4: Upload fixed again