Naith

Like the can of spam - I’m sure it will be of use:-)

The ODE error is almost invariably caused by the rotation quaternion vector of a body getting zeroed out, due to an object spinning too fast. Based on the screenshot I would guess one of those cans of spam is responsible:-) Thing is there are dampening terms and a hard cap on how fast they can spin, to stop this happening - somehow that system must of failed. Only happens due to ODE being compiled in debug mode though - compile it in release mode and it quietly ignores it (I only wrote the hard limit fix this morning, when I discovered that, unlike the Linux SDK, the runtime has ODE in debug mode. Its hard to see how I could of screwed up a hard limit though.).

Thanks for the texture link - I’ve seen that one before, but not sure how much use it will be - they are all far too clean for my liking. (And I live in a real grimy city, and own an SLR.)

Made the current gun myself, and yes, it is terrible, but then I didn’t work off any actual guns or spend very long. Programmer art basically… Art offers will of course never be refused - rather pleased that so far both offers of help have revolved around art:-)