Naith

Not bad - better than mine certainly. I wouldn’t worry about poly count - ramp it up, get all the detail in and then it can be normal mapped if need be. Could easily take it to 10k before I’ld consider doing that though. It does need detail however - there is no shell eject, the clip doesn’t look like it can detach (And ideally we would ultimately want a hand with a reloading animation in there.), you have a built in sight on the front with no matching bit on the back, and the grip and stock both need smoothing out - a bevel would probably be enough. It could also do with a safety catch and clip release, maybe even a shell ejection direction selector, plus some kind of manufacturer markings. A better texture would also help, with the inclusion of normal mapping and a gloss map. Dirt is a must - guns are not known for being used in clean places!

Yeah, I know that is quite the list - I’ld accept it as it is now, but if your up for doing more then please do:-) (I can always add to it myself - I’m fairly decent when it comes to texturing, if I put my mind to it. Plus other people could also come along and make improvements.)