AI Libraries for Panda3D

ok so i found this:

Grid Size - size of the mesh.

NULL - specifies if a node exists or not.
0 - exists
1 - does not exist.

Node Type - specifies if it is the main node or the neighbor node.
0 - main node.
1 - neighbor node.

GridX - row index
GridY - col index

Length - length of each cell.
Width - width of each cell.
Height - currently overwritten as 0 since height info is not used.

PosX, PosY, PosZ - position of the node in the cell.

and it tells me a little about the Navmesh.csv in the fact theatim assuming it gives all info but things i dont understand are:

1. ordering (does it care what order the information is in?)
  2. what does the position of the node do?
  3. shouldnt most of the length/widths of the cells be the same as squares are generally used?
    4.does the info start at the bottom left or does it matter?
  4. if a node does not exist does this mean not at all? if so why did we record it??
  5. I see in the static ob demo we can make things marked as not traverable is there an easy way to setup a csv to use my terrain as completely traverable then I can mark the stuff off i need? (I use a 1024X1024 terrain for now and i would like the map to use the same size if possible)

this is just some basic info that is nice to know course some of it really dosnt matter but i think it will help since i will probable have to build my mesh by hand. (Bascally im trying to come up with a way to use your system to hand write a csv but this will be time consuming and i need to know alot of what the system does without being able to read c++ so maybe a simple tutorial on writing the csv would suffice instead of answering all this)(the plan is to use this to write a python code to write a csv it may take time but its a tool so it dosnt need to be fast)

I hope that i didnt bother you too much and thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Edit: Course I could just need to understand NavMeshes better myself I will be researching this subject to see if I can get a better understanding and with that hopefully be able to work with navmeshes with heightmaps.

Edit 2: I think i have found a round about way to make a navmesh. I use a heightmap in blender to make the terrain export it to egg this allows me to have my terrain info so that i can use it with PandaAI. If you wish to know how to do this go to: en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D … heightmaps
the only downside is that the ratio in blender and Panda are not exactly the same so you may have to work with Panda or blender a bit to get it working properly for you.