ODE Middleware

I wouldn’t say so. A static object won’t work as a character controller. You would basically need to rewrite those parts of the KCC that you need. The thing is, the KCC’s behavior is almost 100% custom, including all reactions to collisions.

However, if what you say happens always, in any and all test cases, on any map, then this is seriously strange, because it would certainly manifest itself for me too. And all others.

I have to ask. I assume you’ve modified the code. How deep are the modifications?

Sorry, but I’m a bit lost here. I’ve done a lot of testing and never experienced anything like that.

Also, which version of Panda and under which OS are you using? I found that ODE can behave differently between versions and systems.

Another question is, since you want to release your game in a couple of days, I assume you’ve been working on it for some while now. Is this a new bug, or was it there since the beginning?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not pointing at you, I’m just trying to eliminate possible causes. Especially since I can’t reproduce this bug.