Infinite Procedural Terrain Engine

Tried the latest ver crashes right after the loading card Idle spews a lot of stuff about invalid shader params. The previous one which had a gui and would allow adjustment of the shader heights and slopes wouldn’t run right either, stayed in monotexture shader, with NO terrain lighting, and with no error messages about not being able to load the slope texturing shaders.
I also cannot run Craig Macomber’s terrain demo with the geo clip grass enabled, I get NO terrain whatsoever. I have a two year old HP DV7 1200 series with DX11 but an ATI Radeon HD 3200 GPU which seems to have a serious “mental handicap” and also seems to only want to run in single precision mode.
This is the second time I’ve posted in a long time … after being roundly castigated by a bunch of “Ivy League” “professional developers” over my favorite choice of text colors ( 1.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0 ) over black and my stunning lack of professionalism… what I’m trying to do isn’t about money to me its about supporting creativity which moneygrubbing VR sites like Second Life care little about.
Your slope based texturing system was of great interest to me as was Craig’s infinite terrain system. Also having problems as my app needs functional collision detection which only seems to work with EGG based terrains and objects not geomip or procedural plants created on the fly.
At this point I’m about to chuck my whole project and this “brain dead” computer in the dumpster, don’t tell me to just buy a newer one theres NO funds for that. Ready to throw in the towel and crawl back into my foxhole.