Slapping a Dictator. A simple game

Return to Showcase

Slapping a Dictator. A simple game

Postby AngryByte » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:36 am

Hi all

This is my first game. It is all about slapping the Libyan dictator Gaddafi :) (I live in Libya)

Modeling was done with 3d max, then refined with Z brush.
The latest version of panda was used with python.

There is also a little Twitter integration ( you see tweets with a certain # on the bottom of the page)
Download it here http://www.filefactory.com/file/ceb9219 ... ufa-3D.exe

Hope you like it :)
AngryByte

Postby redpanda » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:44 am

Sorry, I understand that you might have reasons to hate this person and so might find this entertaining, but I don't think this is much of a "game" and I don't know if it's worth posting here... Not just because of the above, but that the forum moderators probably don't want political debates which might arise in a game development site.
redpanda

Postby powerpup118 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:21 pm

I'd have to agree that it might be a little much to post it directly, perhaps putting a link to a website with it, and adding a small warning that it's a political game or some sort -- either way though I just wanted to say that I agree that it may be a little much and might invoke some bad expressions in others;

I apologize if it upsets you in any way, I only intend to say there is a decent chance it might upset others; I have no problem directly with your game.

Hope everyone takes my post positively,
~powerpup118
powerpup118

Return to Showcase