[SOLVED] static class TypeHandle GeomVertexData::CacheEntry?

Well at this point, I really do think something is seriously flawed somewhere in my install, since I agree all seems to behave as if include/parser-inc was in the include (this obviously was my first check: it is not neither in project include or in default vs2008 settings !!)

Instead of scratching anylonger my head, what I’m going to do is to reinstall/repair vs2008 (maybe there is something wrong there)

btw. I noticed too that 1.8.0 uses python 2.7.2 so I’ll make sure at the same time I’m using an updated 3rd party libs.

Since what I’ve been doing in the past is merely to recompile a cvs with former 3rd party, and then drop the build directory into the c:panda-1.x.x directory, it could well be that there is some mismatch somewhere. So let me start with a fresh complete build.

NB. Related to having python/libs in the path, here is what happens if I don’t have it (even if I have listed libp3pystub.lib) :

1>Linking... (Intel C++ Environment)
1>ipo: remark #11081: Cannot open library python27.lib from #pragma comment

don’t know where this pragma comes from…

btw. side question, just for my understanding: why python should be involved at all while compiling/linking a simple c++ panda app ?