Infinite Procedural Terrain Engine

My clouds are basically taken from the day night cycle demo but I changed the texture and implemented it as two rotating domes ( at differing speeds )instead of just one, I also replaced the cheezy night stars with a Hubble image also replaced the mopath sun with the same sort of “orrery” like spinners most folks use for their Dlights as the mopaths didn’t scale properly when I resized the skydomes. My clouds still have seaming problems which is one reason I was looking at yours, I also spun up two moons, I’m still not done fixing my multiviewpoint camera or the joystick code on this one and now am seriously considering dropping the whole framework based on Craig’s terrain demo in favor of one based on yours but adding back in MY move task and cam code plus Craig’s new version of the ground factory as I want something like that but running your renderer.Syill I probly should post "ol 0.3 just so u can see how awfull and un OO my Python is. LOL Also I have my waterplane rigged to track the avatar around and have taken many long walks out to the point where 32 bit FP precision issues begin. But I’m working on a fix.

regards,
“the dirty old fox”