improving the Manual

Okay, I went through all the manual pages, fixing bunch of typos. First post updated.

Artificial Intelligence (PANDAI) pages don’t seem to use the standard way of text formatting. Also these pages link to Youtube videos, which I think is a very bad idea as Youtube is blocked in some countries. Could they be reuploaded to Panda’s servers or Vimeo?

Also the Bullet pages and PandaAI pages have download links from other sites like googlecode and p3dp, I don’t think you can be too sure that they won’t get removed (accidentally) in the future.

Also I’m thinking a page which explains what each library in the bin folder is for would be useful, for those people who want to squeeze few megabytes from their game. The manual already has such a list for the executables in that folder. panda3d.org/manual/index.php … xecutables

panda3d.org/manual/index.php … r_Lectures has the same links as the previous page, makes me wonder if the page is needed.

Also, the offline manual doesn’t seem to render correctly in Firefox: i.imgur.com/5r4ft.jpg

Finally, I noticed that some pages have code in

tags, while others have them in  tags. Is the first for code which is for both Python and C++ pages? Because some manual pages don’t seem to follow this rule.