librocket GUI support

Can anyone here get return/enter (’\n’) working in multi-line textarea’s? I’ve read a couple of places on the libRocket forums saying it works, just you need to send the ‘\n’ character through to libRocket when the enter key is pressed, using Rocket::Core::Context::ProcessTextInput() function, and it’ll start a new line

So there must be one of three problems:

1. My application has done something wrong, and that’s why it’s broken, I figure unlikely.

2. Panda’s rocketInputHandler class, never calls ProcessTextInput() for the ‘\n’ character upon enter/return, I dunno the code well enough to tell

3. Panda’s SDK is built with an older version of libRocket possibly and (perhaps?) this new functionality is only in newer github versions of libRocket?

I guess I’d just like to know if anyone else has gotten it to work, or if anyone can investigate a little bit if you know more than me ;D

EDIT: Also on a side note, how can one clean up a rocketRegion? is a call to rocketRegion.setActive(False) good enough? after that as long as the garbage collector gets it (or I explicitly call del on the rocketRegion?)

Thank you,
~powerpup118