librocket GUI support

I must apologize for both, my long posts, and if I’ve sent anyone on a wild goose chase.

I have discovered more accurately when the situation happens, and have two new test cases for you…

1. When rocket is required as a package through packp3d, there is no issue and everything works as desired, see code below
import direct.directbase.DirectStart
from panda3d.rocket import *

run()

Compile that into a p3d file using:

packp3d -o myapp.p3d -r rocket

No issue occurs.

1. When rocket is installed at-runtime (which I seem to be able to do with other packages, bullet, my own packages, etc) there is the “ImportError: libboost_python.so.1.48.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory” error, which may be due to my own lacking knowledge of the package system. See the below:
import direct.directbase.DirectStart
from direct.p3d.DWBPackageInstaller import DWBPackageInstaller

def onFinish(worked):
	print 'onFinish(%s)' % worked
	from panda3d.rocket import LoadFontFace

pi = DWBPackageInstaller(base.appRunner, parent = base.a2dTopRight, scale = 0.5, pos = (-0.6, 0, -0.1), finished = onFinish)

pi.addPackage('rocket', 'cmu_1.8')
pi.donePackages()

run()

As you can see, the above code will install the rocket package at runtime, and once done, attempt to load the rocket module (by simply importing LoadFontFace from panda3d.rocket module)

Compile the above into a p3d simply with:

packp3d -o myapp.p3d

So it appears my new question is, why can other panda3d C modules/packages, such as Bullet, be installed at runtime, and the rocket C module/package is the opposite, with the missing libboost_python… error?

I apologize for the incorrect information before,
Thank you,
~powerpup118