Bump N Brawl

Harsh words but potentially true. I admit that when you get into the grind of developing something you sometimes lose track of whether or not it’s any good. …And there comes a point where you put so much work into it you really don’t want to accept the fact that it might not be any good.

Many of the ideas you suggested are things we plan on implementing.

My hope was that the game would be somewhat tactical… placing yourself in the right position to optimally knock away your opponent. The characters’ special abilities aid in this.

So when you say it lacks replay-ability the first thing that comes to mind for me is a lack of moves for the characters to perform. Do you think if the characters all had about 3-4 special attacks that they could use in various situations that it might make things more interesting?

…Or do you believe that the core game play and objective is flawed?

Maybe part of the problem is we didn’t have enough to show and we should have waited one or two more months before promoting it. We’re already rapidly working on polishing it up and thinking about getting a playable demo out.

Anyways, thanks for your constructive criticism. This is what I need, ideas to make the game more palatable.