iPhone support?

Thanks, I got it compiling.

Unfortunately it seems the include/library paths are not set. I get build errors regarding not being able to find std c files like types.h.

I’ve also tried creating an “external build project” in xcode but I still get these errors. Any ideas?

Update: I tried setting CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH, which resolved some issues, but they do seem to go on forever. There must be an easier way to set up the correct include paths

Update2: it appears that and older iphone sdk path is being used (2.0, I 'm using 4.3). I’ve tried grep to find where it is set but so far I have not found it

Update3: Added a -v flag to the compiler and got this output:

ignoring nonexistent directory “/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk/usr/include/c++/4.0.0/arm-apple-darwin10”
ignoring nonexistent directory “/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk/usr/local/include”
ignoring nonexistent directory “/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk/usr/lib/gcc/arm-apple-darwin10/4.0.1/…/…/…/…/arm-apple-darwin10/include”
ignoring nonexistent directory “/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk/Library/Frameworks”

Not sure how to get the compiler to use 4.2.1 instead of 4.0.0 (which would solve this directory not found problem)