Infinite Procedural Terrain Engine

First I do have another thread open maybe we should use it for discussing my version of the infinite terrain.

[url]new project FoxyWorlds]

As to the color scheme two things:
1) the magenta on black is kinda our thing to visually differentiate us from all those black on white “standard” pages
2) About 8 yrs ago I suffered a ruptured cerebral aneurism ( 75% fatality rate ) this sort of page is a lot easier for me than the standard black on white which causes me eyestrain, wish I could figure out a way to get Idle to do it for coding.
3) it aint gonna change … so quit whining, be glad Google won’t let me put it in our chosen font of “Mistral” LOL

As to the TOS/License:
1) the split personal/commercial license may well be undefensible under OSI, but IF somebody else DOES make money off of it I’d like to at least see a “donation” so I can continue the Work.
2) I have seen similar terms about weapons systems on other packages in the past, again these were probably indefensible as OSI but maybe not as a TOS???
3) I do include a “severability” clause for that very reason.

Right now I’m still migrating things from the previous ver using Craig’s terrain to Stephen’s version and am having a time of getting features like floating avatar labels and chat text areas to work and don’t fully have my camera controls integrated with his. Mouse and keyboard controls still in the rework as well.

Hope to post a ZIP of the current demo as soon as I get these done.