New Bullet Character Controller

After a while playing around with the code, I found some things which don’t work as expected. The things I’ve found are the following:

1. The setPos function doesn’t set the characters position which as far as I know is caused by the __currentPos variable. As workaround I put an extra function in my copy of the code, which will set the __currentPos variable and the movementParent position to the position which is given to the function. Maybe there is a better way to do this but that one worked for me.

2. If the character collides with ghost nodes he is pushed back and don’t walk through the ghost node. I’ve try to change collision masks and some other things but haven’t found anything that worked. Maybe someone knows a way how i need to change the code so my character can walk through the ghost nodes.

3. Maybe a design error by my side, but when I want to check if a collision occurs and need to know if the one of the nodes is my character then as a workaround i had to set up another function in the character controller class to check if the given node is self.__walkCapsuleNP.node().