I solved it!!
At least, part of it.
Even though I tried TransparencyAttrib.MMultisample, multiple times and it did not work, I got it to work this time because I set the priority (secound argument).
I did not test this with other settings like MDual or MAlpha.
This is not heart touching at all...
I never had to set the priority before with any alpha mode and now all of a sudden P3D demands me to do so....
Oh well, at least I have my clean alpha and that will alow me to move the graphics from "so so crummy" to "nice nice quality."
I can finally go back and do the night time lighting effect I wanted to do earlier.
You all should be in for a little treat when I post screenshots in showcase again.
The visuals even stunned me a little, given the fact they are still so incomplete.
I'm only inserting some temp shadows right now. During the graphic stage, I wish to give them a more logical look according to structure rotation. It all depends on the amount of time I have before I reach my absolute deadline this year.