Don't mind the mess!
We're currently in the process of migrating the Panda3D Manual to a new service. This is a temporary layout in the meantime.
List of All Attributes
The following is a concise list of all the RenderAttribs supported by Panda3D. Additional documentation can be found by clicking on the name of the RenderAttrib.
- AlphaTestAttrib: Hides part of the model, based on the texture's alpha channel.
- AntialiasAttrib: Controls full-screen antialiasing and polygon-edge antialiasing.
- AudioVolumeAttrib: Applies a scale to audio volume for positional sounds.
- AuxBitplaneAttrib: Causes shader generator to produce extra data.
- ClipPlaneAttrib: Slices off a piece of the model, using a clipping plane.
- ColorAttrib: Tints the model. Only works if the model is not illuminated.
- ColorBlendAttrib: This specifies how colors are blended into the frame buffer, for special effects.
- ColorScaleAttrib: Modulates vertex colors with a flat color.
- ColorWriteAttrib: Causes the model to not affect the R, G, B, or A channel of the framebuffer.
- CullBinAttrib: Controls the order in which Panda renders geometry.
- CullFaceAttrib: Causes backfaces or frontfaces of the model to be visible.
- DepthOffsetAttrib: Causes the Z-buffer to treat the object as if it were closer or farther.
- DepthTestAttrib: Alters the way the Z-buffer affects the model.
- DepthWriteAttrib: Controls whether or not the model affects the Z-buffer.
- FogAttrib: Causes the model to be obscured by fog if it is far from the camera.
- LightAttrib: Causes the model to be illuminated by certain lights.
- LightRampAttrib: Enables HDR tone mapping or cartoon shading.
- MaterialAttrib: Changes the way the model reflects light.
- RenderModeAttrib: Used to enable wireframe rendering.
- RescaleNormalAttrib: Can disable the automatic correction of non-unit normals.
- ShadeModelAttrib: Can cause the model to appear faceted instead of smooth.
- ShaderAttrib: Gives almost unlimited control, but difficult to use.
- StencilAttrib: Causes the model to affect the stencil buffer, or be affected by the stencil buffer.
- TexGenAttrib: Causes the system to synthesize texture coordinates for the model.
- TexMatrixAttrib: Alters the existing texture coordinates.
- TextureAttrib: Applies a texture map to the model.
- TransparencyAttrib: Causes the model to be partially transparent.
Unfortunately, the Panda3D manual is still a work in progress: there are many aspects of it that are not fully documented yet. These attributes are not yet documented:
AudioVolumeAttrib, CullBinAttrib, DepthOffsetAttrib, RenderModeAttrib, RescaleNormalAttrib, ShadeModelAttrib
However, although the manual does not document these classes, the Reference documentation does.
Note: this section is incomplete. It will be updated soon.Previous Top Next