Release Notes - SDK 1.0.5
UPDATE: this release broke support for visual studio. Use
panda3d 1.0.4 if you wish to compile panda from scratch using
This release consists mainly of compatibility improvements.
- Now compiles under MS Visual Toolkit (makefile changes)
- Now compiles under Mandrake 10.1 (a fix in the makefile)
- Now compiles under Debian Sarge (a fix in the VRML lexer)
- Now compiles under Ubuntu HH (same as DEBIAN SARGE)
- Add code for building debian ‘deb’ archives.
- Fix scene editor and particle panel so they work on linux.
- Add support for –no-python to makepanda.
- Tidied up makepanda a bit.